Keystone The Machine III
The aluminum construction is long-lasting, eliminating the possibility of rust. The heating element is symmetrically engineered for even heat distribution throughout the thermoplastic material.
This machine is used to process bleaching trays, sports mouthguards, implant splints, temporary splints, custom impression trays, denture bases, copings, temporary crowns and bridges and orthodontic appliances.
– Easy-to-use system
– Uses 5”x5” resin sheets
– Available in 110 Volt and 220 Volt
– Machine weight: 22 lbs.
– Machine size: 14 1/4″ x 8 1/2″ x 10″
– Symmetrical heating system
– Lightweight, rust-free aluminum frame
– Made in the U.S.A.
– 5-year guarantee on parts and labor