Shenpaz Focus 4010 Porcelain Furnace
Enjoy beautiful restoration results while staying within budget with Shenpaz small footprint porcelain firing furnaces.
Ideal for new laboratories with limited space or established facilities looking for a cost-effective solution to high quality firing.
- PRECISE TEMPERATURE UNIFORMITY & CONTROL with firing temp. reach to 1180ºC (2156ºF) and accuracy of ± 1ºC
- FULLY ADAPTABLE PROGRAMMING range handles all ceramics materials on the market today
- GREAT PERFORMANCE original quartz tube muffle assures accurate and reliable firing every time.
- GREAT PERFORMANCE original quartz tube muffle assures accurate and reliable firing every time
- POWER FAILURE PROTECTION ensures that firing resumes after return of electrical power.
ENERGY SAVING features:
- Firing chamber lined with superior insulation
- Chamber opening tightly sealed to hold temp. ready for next cycle
- Single phase electrical supply for low wattage consumption.
Intuitive full color digital screen displays graph of cycle progress and cycle data.
Three preset cooling steps for full control over the entire cooling process
USB port for fast transfer of program data
Dimensions (WxHxD): 23x57x27cm (9”x22”x9.5”)
Weight: 13.5 Kg (30 lbs.)
Display screen: 3.5”
Firing chamber: Ø 95mm x 65mm/h (Ø 3.7”x2.6”mm/h)
Firing table: Ø 90mm (Ø 3.5“)
Max Temp: from 1200°C (2192°F)
Max Firing Temp: 1180°C (2156°F)
Program options: 200
We Also Recommend
New Nabertherm LHT 02/17LB Speed Sintering Oven with the New P580 Controller