Shenpaz Gemini LT Porcelain Furnace
Designed for efficiency with the only dual table model that allows technicians to program each table independently—even when one is in firing.
- PRECISE TEMPERATURE UNIFORMITY & CONTROL with firing temp. reach to 1180ºC (2156ºF) and accuracy of ± 1ºC
- FULLY ADAPTABLE PROGRAMMING range handles all ceramics.
- FULL CUSTOMIZATION of cooling rate and hold time; pre-programmed tempering process adjusts for different cooling rates of zirconia, metal and porcelain materials
- BOOSTS YIELD with two independent swivel tables. During the cooling phase, the mechanism automatically moves the work away from the hot zone.
- OPTIMIZES LAB PRODUCTIVITY by allowing programming of one table while the other is in the firing chamber.
- POWER FAILURE PROTECTION ensures that firing resumes after return of electrical power.
ENERGY SAVING features:
- Firing chamber lined with superior insulation
- Chamber entrance tightly sealed to hold temp. ready for next cycle
- Single phase electrical supply for low wattage consumption.
Intuitive full color digital display
250 programs available for each side
USB port for fast transfer of program data
Acoustic signals that alert to furnace status
Gemini LT standard firing furnace available with 200 programs
Dimensions (WxHxD): 43x43x62 cm (17”x17”x24.5”)
Gemini Weight: 28 Kg (62 lbs.)
Gemini LT Weight: 27 Kg (58 lbs.)
Display screen: 7”
Firing chamber: Ø 95mm x 65mm/h (Ø 3.7”x2.6”/h)
Firing table: Ø 90 mm (Ø 3.5“)
Temperature range: 100°C-1180°C
Pressure: 4.2 Bar