Tizian Cut Eco plus Milling Machine ## Call For Quote ##
The Tizian Cut eco plus is part of the future proof “Complete Digital Workflow” from Schütz Dental.
This milling unit is very compact, fits into any lab, and generates a very high productivity of up to 75 units per day.
Due to its low maintenance construction and high quality components (e.g Jäger-spindles), the Tizian Cut eco plus is a highly reliable system. Compact, inexpensive, precise. The small machine with a great output.
The main benefits for you:
- License-free - the Tizian Cut eco plus guarantees your profit from the start.
- Mill restorations of up to 16 units.
- Choose from over 200 milling strategies tailored to your work, and obtain top quality results.
- The automatic six-fold tool changer equips you for the future.
- The automated blank height optimization saves you money by helping you to fully utilize the blanks.
Possible materials for milling:
- PMMA for temporary restorations and splints
- Composites and Zirconia Reinforced Composites
- Zirconium dioxide
- 4 axes
- approx. 400 x 385 x 410 mm
- weight approx. 50 kg
- rotation axis with harmonic drive system
- high-frequency spindle 170 W, 60,000 rpm
- integrated precision measuring unit for mills
- six-fold tool changer
- comprehensive and license-free CAM software
We Also Recommend
Evodent E120 3D Printer package (Lease for $995/Month Call for details)